The outer space has such a vast expanse that one cannot seek to hold it in a box. Such is the vastness of human mind and creativity. One cannot possibly express all the emotions and thoughts that they feel within seconds. To give your house a taste of this limitless vastness of the space, here are some decorating tips:
- Get the painter to paint the walls and ceilings to resemble outer space in shades of light and dark blue.
- Use glow stickers of moon and stars on the ceiling, especially in your kid’s room. When the light goes off, they will emanate the glow of a starry sky.
- Use rocket shaped floor mats and mats with stars and spaceships drawn on it.
- Star rocket window valances and similarly inspired bedspreads are great ideas to bring a cute and cool feel to the bedrooms.
- Earth shaped hug pillows make wonderful things of interest to kids and even teenagers.